Professional Computer Repair, Installation & Upgrade services,
local to Sittingbourne, Kent
Home User or Business - Desktop or Laptop PC or Mac...we have been in the business of
diagnosing and fixing computer problems
Need it in a hurry?
Please ask about our optional
In addition to offering hardware diagnostics, repair and component replacement services to both private individuals and businesses we can also help with:
- Windows errors, corruption and other software problems
- Virus / Spyware removal and prevention
- Retrieving your files from Windows User Accounts where the password has been lost or forgotten.
- First-Level Rata-Recovery from Hard-Disk Drives, Floppy Disks, CD/DVD's, and USB Memory Sticks, with access to high-level data-recovery specialists.
- 'Cloning' data from one hard-drive to another - definitely the best way to replace or upgrade your hard disk without reinstalling Windows, drivers, updates
and all your programs!
- Capacitor replacement on motherboards with faulty (leaking) capacitors where practical.
- Laptop repairs including DC Power Sockets, Screen Backlights etc.
For more information on Laptop/Notebook Repairs click here.
Just got a new PC? Need some help setting it up?
It doesn't matter where you bought your PC - give us a call and we'll help with connecting it all up, getting you online and (if necessary) transferring all of your files and settings from the old computer.
Hardware and Software Upgrades
Whether it's a major motherboard and processor change or just a quick memory upgrade, look no further. We can help advise on what and where to purchase as well as fitting and testing your new hardware. We can help with upgrading your software and operating system including setting up Windows 8 or Windows 7.
Our rates are very competitive in comparison with High Street computer shop prices.
There is a minimum diagnostics/disassembly fee of £20.
This fee will be deducted from your final bill if the item is repaired.